The mission of St. Paul Lutheran School is to nurture students’ growth as Christians in mind, heart, and character.
We are a Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod school located in central Austin. More than 10,000 students have received an education at St. Paul since 1893. We are accredited by the National Lutheran Schools Association and have an experienced staff with several advanced degrees. At St. Paul, your child will receive a Christ-centered education and participate in daily religion classes and weekly chapel worship.
Please browse through this website for more information about what we offer and give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour.
Touching Lives Through Christ-Centered Education
As life-long learners, the students of St. Paul are:
- Servants of the Christian faith through instruction in God’s Word.
- Citizens and leaders that promote Christian values in the church and the world.
- Discoverers that develop their God-given talents to His glory.
- Learners of a stimulating and modern academic program integrated with the teachings of God’s Word.
- Christians that receive useful guidance for purposeful Christian lives.
It is through dynamic instruction in all academic areas that our students develop their God-given talents and gain the basic life skills to continue their education experience at high school and beyond. St. Paul Lutheran School is here to partner with parents for the purpose of equipping students to make a difference in the world in which we live. We are here to equip students with the knowledge and skills that will help them lead productive lives within our community to make a difference in our city, state, country and world!
Why choose St. Paul?
- St. Paul Lutheran School is to help students grow in their relationship with God, others and themselves, to help them acquire knowledge and understanding, and to develop talents and skills for responsible living and service.
- St. Paul Lutheran School students score above the national, state, and local averages on standardized tests, and we are accredited by the National Lutheran School Accreditation.
- St. Paul Lutheran School students participate in voice and instrumental instruction at all grade levels. The middle school band and choir compete at the state level.
- Our caring and certified staff work together to reinforce Christian values and develop young adults who are prepared to serve the Lord and lead productive, fruitful lives. Centrally Located in Austin – We are located on Red River Street north of the University of Texas. Our before and after school care programs provide for our families who work in the downtown area.